We will explain this whole procedure in two easy steps: First one will be about the oven itself and the second one about the window.
This is what you will need to do:
- Remove the racks out of the oven
- Mix a couple tablespoons of baking soda with some water in the pot/bowl. The goal is to gain a paste-like mixture which you can spread easy onto the surfaces which need to be cleaned.
- Spread the paste throughout oven’s inside surface. The baking soda should turn brown.
- Let the paste act overnight. 12 hours need to pass before the baking soda work its magic.
- The next day you should take a wet rag and try to wipe out as much baking soda as possible.
- Next thing to do is put vinegar in a spraying bottle and cover the oven’s surfaces where there is still residues of baking soda.
- Wipe the sprayed places with the wet rag.
- Put the oven’s racks back in.
- Turn the oven on at low temperature for at least 15 to 20 minutes in order for it to dry.
The oven’s window
- Make a thick paste-like mixture using baking soda and water.
- Apply the resulting paste onto the oven’s window.
- Let the mixture act for half an hour.
- Use a rag to wipe oven’s window clean.
The results are simply mind-blowing. We hope that someday there will be these kinds of smart hacks for more things in everyday’s life!