Cooking smells can be one of the most annoying to get rid of. The lingering smell of garlic and onion not only permeates on your fingers, but it also spreads around the entire house.
Luckily, there is simple and effective trick which can help you get rid of the annoying cooking smells and make your kitchen smell fresh and lovely.
Cooking could be a great activity or at least the result of the delicious foods will makes you feels great. What’s not great is the smell it left behind. After you cook, other than washing all the dishes you also have to deal with the unpleasant smell of garlic, onion and all the other spices.
Even worse, the smell may also spread to other part of the house and makes the relaxing time becomes annoying. The great news is, there is an easy yet effective way to get rid all those annoying smells.
First, you have to prepare these ingredients:
- 3 cups of hot mater
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of fabric softener (like Downy)
- An empty spray bottle
How to prepare air freshener:
- Put the fabric softener in the spray bottle.
- Add the hot water into the bottle
- Add the baking soda into the bottle
- Mix the solution by shaking the bottle and test a spray to ensure that there’s no spot or stain remain.
- You can use this spray not only in your kitchen but also in every other room of your house