The thyroid gland looks like a butterfly or a bow tie and is located below the neck. It produces thyroxin which is responsible for metabolism, development, growth and heart rate.
Defects in the thyroid gland can lead to two kinds of disorders- hypo and hyperthyroidism. When the thyroid gland produces too much thyroxin, it is called hyperthyroidism. It has many symptoms. Some of them are:
- Nervousness, anxiety, irritability
- Difficulty concentrating
- Increased heart rate and palpitations
- Racing thoughts
- Feeling hot
- Menstrual issues
- Weight loss
- Sleeping issues
Hypothyroidism results when there is insufficient thyroxin production in the body. The symptoms are:
- Muscle cramps
- Decreased menstrual flow
- Dry hair and skin
- Weight gain
- Swelling in the front of the neck
- Brittle nails
Do the following to treat your thyroid problems:
- 1 kg of organic honey
- 40 pieces of green (young) walnuts
- Wash the nuts. Dry them.
- Prick them with a needle.
- Put the nuts in the jar. Pour the honey on them.
- Leave the jar open, in a place with bright sunlight.
- Leave it like that for 40 days.
- Strain the liquid.
- Pour it in a glass jar.
Consume twice a day- 2 tablespoons- morning and evening.