Avocados are one of the healthiest foods in the world but unfortunately we don’t consume it often or do not consume it at all. The results from new researches has shown that the regular consumption of avocado in the body gives many benefits to it.
According to some studies, avocados lowers cholesterol by 22%, helps in reducing blood pressure, reduces the risk of coronary artery disease.
Avocados contain monounsaturated fats that are beneficial for the heart, rich in proteins, vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, fiber and many phytonutrients that enable the health of organism. One of them is beta- carotene that helps in the regeneration of the skin and nourishes the hair. That is why the avocados can be useful as beauty treatments. This fruit contains lutein which is important nutritive for the health of eyes, it reduces the risk of macular degeneration which is one of the causes for blindness in older than 60 years. Besides being rich in nutritional, avocado is an ally in the fight against excess kg. Also after consume you will fill full and can control hunger.
Read for what kind of health problems can be used avocado:
- Strengths the immunity – Avocado belongs to the group of the richest and finest foods, it contains over 25 essential nutritional fibers, potassium, vitamin E, B, folic acid and important fatty acids. It acts anti- bacterial, anti- fungal and anti-virus. You should consume it fresh and immediately after peeling the bark because otherwise will go dark. Add it to salads, fresh avocado consume on this way has the most nutritive effect on your organism.
- Lowers cholesterol – Avocados successfully lowers the cholesterol, dilates blood vessels and the oleic acid with its antioxidant action prevents the harmful LDL cholesterol that destroys arteries.
- Increases fertility – Avocados contain many unsaturated fats that can increase the fertility. One research showed that women whose diet was rich in these fats which were included in the program for biomedicine fertilization, had triple more success in trying to conceive.
- Reduce the weight – Avocado is one great fat burner and nigh percentage of healthy body fats does not turn into fat. It is one great commodity for losing fat if the carbohydrate supplements are replaced by it. It contains sugar which is linked to reduction and release of insulin, and the excess insulin is directly related to the accumulation of the fat tissue. When the normal levels of insulin are maintained the lower levels of fat are also maintained as well.
- Body cleanse -- We are not accustomed to consume avocados but, you should know that this commodity is great cleaner of the organism. It contains antioxidants who actually instantly cleanse and discard the toxins from body.
- It protects the uterus – Avocado improves the health and the function of the womb, its shape and it looks like this this organ also. Just one avocado per week will balance the hormones and its regular consumption will reduce the risk of uterus cancer. Also, one interesting fact is that it takes nine months to avocado to become fruit from flower.
- Strong aphrodisiac – Avocados are considered as aphrodisiac since ever. It was used by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans to reinforce the sexual capability. The newest researches indicates that the good fats which are found in avocados positively effect on the erection and boost the sexual drive at man. The avocado contains vitamin D and E, folic acid which augment the energy
- Skin care – The avocado is one of the best anti- aging foods and it is quite useful for women especially. It contains good fats, antioxidants and phytonutrives which act favorably on the brain, prevent wrinkles, regenerate the dry skin and are making it healthier. Like many natural remedies for dry skin, the avocado is also rich in nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants which help the skin to regain its moisture.
- Hair care – The vitamins A, E and D which are present in the avocado oil, help to hair and make it healthier. The avocado oil protects the hair from sun, has anti- inflammatory action, restores moisture and can be used as natural conditioner. Protects the hair from harmful effects of gels and other chemical products. Use it half an hour before washing and it will perfectly regenerate it.
- Healthy breakfast – If you want to start your day with healthy and delicious breakfast, do the following recipe for delicious shake:
In a blender place the previously cleaned avocado, half cucumber chopped into pieces, 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1 hand fresh mint leaves, grated lemon peel and five ice cubes. Blend the ingredients well until you get homogeneous mixture and if you need after, sweeten it with little honey.