This homemade cream we are about to present is made of lemon (or apple cider vinegar) and parsley leaves. It will help you whiten your skin and clean freckles and dark spots off of your face. After using it, your skin will have that desired healthy look.
Parsley is very rich in minerals and vitamins. This plant’s juice contains essential oils rich in manganese and potassium.
- It can be used as a cure against fever, urinary tract disease, diabetes, eye inflammation, kidney disease, and even impotence.
- Parsley has been always valued in cosmetics because of its well known regenerative and whitening properties.
- It perfectly removes irritation, swelling and redness. It also whitens the skin, refreshes and tones it.
- It is excellent for nurturing the delicate area around the eyes.
- It also helps in the process of eliminating blackheads and acne.
You can easily prepare this parsley based lotion and use it on a daily basis for facial care.
Homemade Parsley Leaf Cream Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 200 ml of water
Method of Preparation:
Pour 200 ml of boiling water over two tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves. Cook the mixture on low fire for 15 minutes.
Put the mixture away from the fire and wait for it to cool.
Stray the mixture afterwards and add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
Pour the resulting material into a glass vial.
Keep it in the fridge.
Use this lotion twice a day – in the morning and evening.
This homemade lotion will perfectly tighten pores on your face. It will also clean and whiten your skin.
Thanks to the unique parsley properties, the lotion will stimulate the process of freckles and dark spots disappearing. After a while, it will return your original clear and bright complexion.
Face spots and stains will completely disappear within a month of regularly using the lotion.
Use The Lotion Onto Your Eyes!
In case you want to get rid of redness and dark circles around the eyes, prepare the same lotion but remember not to add the lemon juice in it.
Soak gauze in the lotion and place it onto the eyes. Do this in the mornings and evenings, Let the mixture act for at 5 minutes.
Source: Healthy Life Tricks