Castor oil has many uses, especially for the health. It is usually found in paints, soaps and lubricants.
- Dark eye circles – it can be used as an eye cream because of its thick consistency. Just apply it under your tired eyes and feel fresh.
- Pain relief – it is good for arthritis. Soak a piece of wool in the oil and apply it on the affected area. Wrap the soaked piece in that place. Leave it for some time and then apply a heating pad on it.
- Refresh skin- castor oil helps with dry skin, pigmentation and aging spots. Mix castor oil with coconut oil or jojoba. Apply it on the skin and see the results.
- Split ends- it will smoothen the cuticles and remove split ends. Apply this oil once a week on your hair.
- Longer eyelashes- apply it on your eyelashes with a mascara brush. Leave it overnight. Was off.
- Sore muscles- soak a cloth in castor oil. Apply it on the affected area for about an hour. Then use a heat pad on top of it.
- Constipation- drink one teaspoon of it on an empty stomach to relive constipation problems.
- Cracked heels- apply it on to your rough and cracked heels. It will moisturize them. Wear socks after that.
- Thick, long hair- mix castor oil with coconut oil in a 3:1 ratio. Apply it on your hair. Don’t wash off. The ricinoleic acid present in the castor oil rejuvenates your hair and replenishes the natural oils found in them.
- Nails- apply castor oil on brittle nails and cuticles. Let it be overnight. See the difference the next morning.