Indian turmeric or also, Indian’s most saffron prized spice is used more than 2500 years. Turmeric is herb from genus Zingiberacea which from its roots you get aromatic spice with pungent- sweet bitter and gummy flavor. This spice can be provided from all major markets or healthy food shops. Its price is not high so it is available for anyone. There are different intensive investigations and tests provided for turmeric due to its health benefits for the past 20 years.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
In addition we are presenting 7 health benefits from turmeric that can help if are used as natural remedy. You should consume 1 teaspoon of turmeric every day. These are its most important effects:
- It protects the brain – Neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s diseases or dementia are often associated with decreased develop hormone. Researches show that turmeric positively effects on the level of this hormone so it can stimulate and improve the processes of many diseases associated with the brain.
- Protects the heart – it has been shown that it reduces the bad cholesterol and protects arteries from clogging and helps in remove fat deposits in blood vessels.
- Reduce the risk of several cancer attacks – Turmeric is one of the strongest natural anti- cancer substances. It does not only protects the development of cancerous cells but also reduces the growth and development of already growth cancer.
- Natural anti- inflammatory drug – We already know that it is believed that chronic inflammation in the body can trigger many other major diseases. The curcumine, active component in turmeric helps fighting the inflammation and its performance is actually much better than most of anti- inflammatory drugs offered by medicine.
- It improves digestion – Its consumption in your daily diet will stimulate the liver, reduce the gases in the stomach and will protect you from inflammation of the digestive organs. But if you have problems with your yolk, avoid its consumption.
- Reducing arthritis symptoms – Although studies for this are still in progress, recent surveys have shown that turmeric can help in this chronic inflammation and pain. Many patients showed better results after consuming turmeric unlike the ones using prescription drugs. Also unlike the drugs, turmeric has no side effects.
- Slows aging and prolongs life – Inflammation and free radicals play major role in aging. In this case, turmeric shows excellent long lasting results. Beside that turmeric protects the heart and prevents cancer, which are two major causes of mortality in modern age. The regular use of turmeric significantly prolongs life.
For improving your health we recommend one teaspoon daily turmeric. You can add it to stews, salad, beverage, milk or dissolve it in one glass of water and drink it. For increased effect of it, add in the consumption little ground pepper.