Flaxseed is an important part of many people’s diet for over hundred years. This commodity has rightfully been listed on the list of super foods, and you can add it in combination with many different ingredients and to enrich your meals with it.
Here is how flaxseed affects your body:
1. It is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that have an amazing effect on the overall health of the body.
2. Flaxseed can reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the blood by 50%.
3. This seed can also reduce levels of triglycerides by even 60%.
4. Flaxseed possesses preventive effect in case of diabetes and regulates blood sugar levels.
5. Three tablespoons of flax contain as much omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids as there are in half a kilogram of fish.
6. Flaxseed is rich in fiber and effectively positive affects acts of digestion.