It was estimated in 2011 that a total sum of $50 billion was spent by Americans just on commercial beauty products.
This is a staggering amount of money to spend annually on just one item.
While everyone desires to look attractive, this need is usually misplaced. Looking beautiful in the outside is as a direct result of how well your internal system is functioning.
Having a balanced diet and engaging in regular exercises will go a long way in bringing out the beauty in you.
Commercial beauty products could help but more often than not the really good ones are rather expensive.
It is much better using natural remedies that are cheap, easy to get and have no side effects.
Benefits of Coconut Oil to your skin
- Coconut oil helps to reduce rashes, prevent acne and heals wounds because of its lauric acid.
- Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to soothe skin diseases.
- Coconut oil also improves your body’s absorption of vitamin E.
- The absorption of vitamin E in good amounts help to offer protection for your skin from free radicals that cause premature aging.
- The coconut oil will also help your skin to absorb vitamin E more easily.
Using Coconut Oil to wash your face
Just get pure unrefined coconut oil and follow the instructions below.
1. Wash your face with water, then dab dry your face. You can wash your face in the morning and in the evening.
2. With your fingertips apply a small amount of coconut oil to your face.