People spend thousands of dollars on expensive cosmetics -- face creams, cleansers, masks and moisturizers. And yet you only two products that are both cheap, both natural and both probably already in your cupboard.
- Baking soda.
- Coconut oil
- Take a small amount of baking soda, two tablespoons, and pour it into a bowl
- Crush the larger pieces with a spoon
- Make it as smooth as possible, getting all the chunks out
- Add the same amount of coconut oil to the bowl
- Mix the two together well, mixing it into a paste
The mixture will be fairly thick but will start to melt at room temperature.
Wash your face, rubbing gently in circular movements. You can also leave the mixture on your face for a few minutes before rinsing it off with cool water.
Do this three times a week and watch your skin clear. It will be soft, pimple free and glowing. Wrinkles will also become much finer and you will never spend money on anti-ageing products or expensive cosmetics again.