Once you are above your 40s you are more than likely to experience graying of your hair. This phenomenon occurs regardless of gender and it can also be brought about by genetic issues, stress or illness.
The body produces a compound known as melanin, which is responsible for giving your hair its natural colour.
Where this compound is not produced in sufficient amounts then your hair can lose its natural colour.
There are several commercial dyes you can use to maintain your hairs natural colour, however these products have side effects that have more far reaching health implications.
You can get your hair to maintain its natural colour and boost its health today with 100% natural ingredients today and the beauty is you can do this in the comfort of your home.
Here is what you need:
- Garlic -- 3 cloves
- Pure natural honey -- 1 kg
- Unpeeled lemon -- 4
- Flaxseed oil -- 200ml
- Chop up the lemons and garlic cloves into tiny bits and put in a blender or bowl.
- Add your flaxseed oil and honey.
- Blend or mash all the ingredients together and get a homogeneous mixture.
- Place this mixture in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Consume just 1 tablespoon of this recipe twice daily and before meals.
Another natural remedies you can try today!
1. Coconut Oil And Curry Leaves Recipe
- You can mix coconut oil and curry leaves in a pan and boil.
- Strain then allow to cool at room temperature.
- Apply it to your scalp and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Wash off afterwards using shampoo and warm water.
2. Yogurt And Yeast Combo
- Just mix 1 tablespoon of yeast and 1 litre of yogurt.
- You should consume this mixture in small portions tight before your meals.
3. Cow Milk. Butter
Just apply this to your scalp twice weekly for a period of between 2 to 3 months to reap its benefits.
Your hair will be restored to its original colour in no time with consistency of use.