Have you ever wondered if there was an easier and more effective way of cutting your melon?
Like most people I tend to cut my watermelon the traditional way and this has led to a lot of wastage over the years until now!
This method of cutting your watermelon will..
- Give you more of the fruit to eat
- Give you simple easy to eat chunks
- Stop wastage and prevent messy chopping surface and kitchen.
How Is It Done?
- First, cut your watermelon.
- Next, slice through the rind and do this all the way round the central part of the fruit.
- By so doing the fruit will be cut in half.
- Then you have to flip the melon so that the two halves are on their ends.
- Take off the peel.
- Next, you need to chop off the top end and clean out the white rind.
- Chop the watermelon into simple slices, you should turn your chopping board at a 90 degree angle and then chop once more counter clockwise.
- Get a bowl that can conveniently fit the top of your watermelon.
- Get hold of your chopping board and then flip it over.
- What you have will be a bowl full of perfectly chopped up watermelon.
This method is truly simple, neat, convenient and hygienic. Try it out today and enjoy your watermelons as you do!