Although Indians have used turmeric for centuries, it is a spice which was very little was known until recently. Medical research shows that this spice is a miracle of nature and capable to cure diseases.
Turmeric has a pleasant aroma and distinctive yellow color which enriches the flavor and color of food, but most important of all is its power to fight some of the most difficult diseases, especially cancer.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
- regulates metabolism
- cleans the liver
- used for disinfection of wounds and burns
- used as prevention of prostate cancer and inhibits the growth of cancer in those already diagnosed
- turmeric is a natural prevention of melanoma and prevents its further development
- inhibits the growth of breast cancer
- reduces the risk of leukemia in children
- protects against cancer of the thyroid gland
- helps to prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease
- inhibits growth of metastases in many cancers
- turmeric is a natural remedy for pain
- used to treat psoriasis and other skin diseases
- helps to reduce weight
- is an excellent remedy for arthritis and rheumatism.
Turmeric can be found in health food stores in the form of spice powder. It can be added to soups, stews, rice, fries, pasta etc.
Insert its nutritional value and share your knowledge about its health benefits. Maybe someone it will save your life.
Research: Turmeric and Cinnamon against Fat
Eating foods seasoned with turmeric and cinnamon reduces the negative impact of imported fat in the body. When you eat a meal high in fat, it increases the level of triglycerides in the blood. If this happens often, there is a risk of developing heart disease. If these spices are added to food, they reduce the amount of triglycerides by 30%.