If your goal is to build muscle tissue or to reduce your weight, then you should add to your diet some of the foods that we will discuss below. It is about which foods contain large amounts of complete protein, or proteins that have all the amino acids needed by the body.
All kinds of fish are an excellent source of high quality protein, so the fish should be consumed on a daily basis. Fish also contains smaller amounts of saturated fat and virtually no carbohydrates. It is recommended to eat fish that lives in cold waters, such as salmon and sardines. Also fish is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
A few facts about fish
- Fish are easier to digest in the body, compared with spine meat
- Fish that live in cold waters are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fish contains sufficient amounts of minerals like iron, zinc and potassium
- Tuna contains certain amounts of mercury, so its consumption should be limited.
Eggs are the best source of protein in natural form. Delicious, easily and quick prepared and have the highest biological value, which is particularly important for the construction and development of muscle tissue.
A few facts about eggs
- Have a high biological value.
- Their preparation is easy and simple and you can pack and take with you wherever you go.
- They contain a minimal amount of carbohydrates.
- Although it is rich in fat only 2% of those fats are harmful fat. Removing the bile when you eat eggs will not help in the weight loss process.
- Eggs are an excellent source of vitamins A and B, and contain vitamins D and E, but in smaller amounts.
- Eggs are an excellent source of iodine, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, calcium and iron
- Raw eggs are not safe for consumption