1. Blueberries -- Ample flavonoids give these berries their characteristic color. These are excellent berries for treatment of damaged functions of the veins and capillaries. Flavonoids have antithrombotic properties and that makes blueberries an antioxidants. Blueberries can also help in fight against infections of the urinary tract and prevent the development of cancerous cells.
2. Fish and Seafood -- First association summer by the sea. Salmon, tuna, trout, hake are fish all rich in omega-3 fatty acids whose beneficial action is imminent.
3. Tomato -- low calorie, vitamin bomb. Vitamin C, beta-carotene and potassium coupled with high levels of lycopene can be found in large quantities in tomatoes. Consume it in the form of salad, sauce, juice or fresh. No matter how you consume them, tomatoes have only 25 calories.
4. Melon -- Melon portion has only 57 calories and offers refreshing and memorable summer. Those with low blood sugar should put melon in their daily menu.
5. Water -- Water is not classic grocery, but is the best ally for a healthy and beautiful body. If you need hydration, beautiful skin, energy, weight loss or just refreshment, water always there to help you.