What do you find the most annoying about doing laundry? Nobody likes the washing activity. But when the stain remain after all your effort, it’s even much more annoying that doing this tedious activity. Why do some stains won’t just go away?
Not to mention that a good detergent will require you to grope deeper into your pocket. If it’s not for using clean and fresh clothes every day, most people would have removes doing laundry from their daily to-do list. Don’t worry, there’s a simple thing you can do to get a satisfying result with minimum effort and cost.
Here, we’re going to share ten things you can do to get the most result out of your laundry activity. The best thing is, the only thing you need to make it works is only white vinegar. So here they are:
- Use white vinegar to replace your fabric softener. Just pour it into your washing machine like you normally use your fabric softener. They both have the same effect. However, vinegar is much softer, and of course more environment friendly.
- White vinegar contains acid that can remove sweat and stain from your white clothes.
- Vinegar can enhance the power of your detergent, reduce the soap residue, and maintain the color of your clothes. Put half a cup of white vinegar on your clothes before you put them all into the washing machine.
- Residue from powder detergent that remains on the clothes after your finish washing is not good for your skin. To prevent the residue stay on the clothes, add half a cup of white vinegar.
- White vinegar can also combat unpleasant smells. Isn’t it a great thing to have your clothes free of stinks?
- Pour half cup of vinegar into a bucket of hot water. Soak your dirty clothes into it overnight then wash them as usual. If there are some stains remain, spray them with the white vinegar and rub gently.
- Want to remove some fuzz and animal hairs from the fabrics? Don’t’ worry white vinegar can do this for you. There will be no more hairs stuck on your clothes.
- The acid inside white vinegar will also help you with static charge.
- If you do hand wash, add 6 tablespoons of white vinegar and let soak for half an hour. You can also use it when washing swimwear and underwear.
- Not only to cleaning your clothes, white vinegar can also be used to clean your washing machine. It’s effective and also good for environment.