One of the most fatal forms of cancer is lung cancer. It is believed that this form of cancer is more fatal than breast, colon and pancreatic cancer.
Lung cancer cases is said to comprise of between 75 to 85% of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCL).
In a study published in the Journal Pub Med it was suggested that parsley is effective in the treatment of this ailment and this is due to its active compound known as apigenin.
This compound is believed to destroy cancer cells in the lungs by as much as 86%.
Apigenin can also be found in other foods such as:
- Chamomile tea
- Red wine
However, it is understood that apigenin in parsley is highly concentrated and more effective in the treatment of cancer.
Preparation Of Parsley Tea
- First chop up about 15gr root from your parsley into neat cubes.
- Boil about 200ml of water in a pan.
- Place the parsley cubes in the pan and allow to heat for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the pan after boiling and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Strain the parsley tea afterwards.
- You should drink 3 cups of parsley tea daily for maximum effect.
Parsley is also known in the trado-medical field as an effective remedy for getting rid of kidney stones and because it is an excellent diuretic it helps in the treatment of urinary infections. Use the root and leaves of this amazing plant for the treatment of cancer and other ailments.