This is the season when we get as many flues and infections as possible. We usually treat them with antibiotics and shots but that is not the quite solution that we should do.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
We need to find a way to prevent this illnesses naturally because the natural ways of treating them is always more effective.
While you are sick, you need lack of extremely powerful agents who contain antibacterial, antiviral and immune building substances. First in mind containing all this is the lemon juice of course. Magnesium, calcium, vitamins, citric acid are one of it compounds who positively treat diseases and infections. It stimulates digestion and has influence on big weight loss.
Here are 9 natural remedies and ingredients that will help you beat the flu.
- If you are facing yourself with sore throat take one tablespoon of salt + lemon juice and ground black pepper. Mix them and drink it.
- Opening the nose ducts is hard but not anymore with this mixture. Mix black pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom seeds, all in equal amount. After grinding them smell the mixture or inhale it.
- Gall stones are gone just by mixing lemon juice and olive oil.
- If you have problem with tonsillitis, add salt to lemon juice and gargle.
- If you want to lose some weight pull one glass of water and mix 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and one tablespoon honey. Consume it once daily.
- Mixed black pepper and water with some fresh lemon can also be helpful for nausea relieve.
- Asthma attacks can be reduced by black pepper. The brew which contains 8-10 grains of black pepper, 2 clove buds, 15 basil leaves and water boiled let it sit for 15 minutes, add 2 teaspoons of honey and drink it.
- Olive oil and black pepper eliminate toothaches.
- Nose bleeding can be stopped by adding lemon juice to cotton and placing it in the nostril also add lemon juice in every tea you drink.
Salt, lemon juice and pepper are the ones who remove flu and cough easily. Mix them, prepare healthy drink for yourself and avoid pain.