Flaxseed has the ability to protect your body the many health issue and is good for your overall health. Because of that, flaxseed has become an integral part of many healthy diet plan. But what exactly will happen to your body if you consume flaxseed every single day?
Flaxseed is rich in lignans, omega-3, and digestible protein that contain in the oil. Not only it has a huge amount of lignans and α-linolenic acid oil, flaxseed also contain soluble fiber and high quality protein with a potential of being a source of phenolic compounds. That’s why flaxseed has been dubbed as superfood and recommended to be consumed regularly.
After you consume flaxseed every single day for a month, the following will happen to your body:
- Flaxseed contain a lot of omega 3 fatty acid and thus will be very beneficial for your overall health.
- Your bad cholesterol level will be decreased by 50%
- You triglycerides will also decreased by 25% – 60%
- Not only decrease the level of your cholesterol and triglyceride, flaxseed can also reduce the risk of diabetes since it helps regulate your blood sugar levels
- Flaxseed also rich in omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acid
- Flaxseed contain a lot of fiber that can help digestion and effective against constipation
- Flaxseed contain lignin that can prevent against osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. It can also ease the effect of lupus and arthritis and reduce inflammation
- Because it gives you satiety feeling for a long time, it can also be a great help for weight loss program.
This list only listed some of the most important benefit of flaxseeds. There are still so many benefit of consuming flaxseed every day. So start consuming flaxseed every day to get the benefit of this healthy seed.