Everyone wants hair that is full, silky and shiny but those commercial hair products that you use can have a detrimental effect on your hair and damage it leaving you with weak, dull and generally unhealthy hair.
You can now restore your damaged hair with a simple DY homemade recipe.
This recipe is guaranteed to strengthen your hair roots, encourage hair growth, stop the thinning out of your hair and restore its luster and bounce.
You should apply this solution to your hair and scalp two times a week and for a duration of between eight to twelve weeks.
So what is the recipe?
- Warm some milk, take just a teaspoon of this milk and add a teaspoon of natural raw sugar to it.
- Ensure the honey is dissolved. Then add about 20 grams of fresh yeast.
- Allow this mixture to sit for about 20 minutes.
- What you get is a natural mask.
- Apply the mask to your wet hair by gently working your fingers into your hair roots and scalp.
- You should then wrap your hair with a nylon bag and place a warm towel on top of your head.
- The warmth will provide the yeast with the best environment to grow and work its magic on your hair.
- You will enrich your hair follicles with vital proteins, minerals and vitamins necessary for its restoration and also for hair growth.
Source: Good Morning Center