Varicose veins can be an embarrassment to sufferers who usually try to hide them by wearing trousers or long skirts.
Varicose veins are an inflammation of weakened veins but what exactly causes varicose veins can be both internal and external in nature.
While the cause of varicose veins differs from person to person it is estimated that 1 in 5 women in America will suffer from one form of varicose veins or another at some point in their lives.
Varicose veins does not just occur but takes time to nurture to the point where it appears really prominent.
One external factor that is believed to aggravate the prominence of varicose veins is -- regularly standing for long hours in a day.
Other factors include;
- Sitting for long
- Wearing of uncomfortable foot wear such as high heels
- Nutritional deficiency like a dearth in vitamin C which can prevent veins from weakening
- Weakened veins can also be caused be fatty acids and sugar which cause inflammation and subsequently the weakening of the veins which is the primary reason behind varicose veins.
However, there is a natural solution to the problem of varicose veins and here is what you will need to prepare this natural remedy;
- Organic carrot -- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Aloe vera gel -- 3 tablespoons
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) -- 1/2 cup
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and achieve a homogeneous blend.
- Topically apply your mixture to the varicose veins then use a bandage if need be.
- Use lukewarm water to thoroughly rinse the affected part of your leg after about half an hour.
- You should try and raise your leg in the time allocated after applying the mixture.
- Try this procedure every day if need be.
The Importance Of The Natural Ingredients For This Remedy:
These are rich in antioxidants and vitamin A, it’s antioxidants are used in a lot of skin care products.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
This will help to prevent the emergence of blood clots in the veins because it acts as a potent anticoagulant or blood thinner if you like.
Aloe Vera Gel
This has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and is very effective in reducing swelling.