If you have oily skin then you will be no stranger to large pores on your face.
These pores can easily get infected by the bacteria that causes acne and you will tend to have frequent breakouts.
Dirt also gathers and stores up in the pores and can lead to the formation of blackheads.
While pores cannot be eliminated, as they are part of your skin, you can make them considerably smaller and you can do this using a simple household product -- baking soda.
You don’t have to spend so much money buying expensive cosmetic products that promise so much but offer very little by way of solutions.
How to use baking soda to form a facial mask
- Get some baking soda, about 3-4 tablespoons should be sufficient.
- Put the baking soda in a bowl and add half a cup of water.
- Mix the ingredients until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- You can add a couple of drops of lemon or lime.
- Mix well once more and apply the mask to your face using your fingers.
- Apply in circular motions until your entire face is covered.
- Avoid your eyes, leave the facial mask on your face for about 15 minutes, it will harden slightly and dry in the process.
- After the time has elapsed wash your face using cold water, rinse the mask thoroughly off.
- Use a clean dry towel to pat your face dry.
The baking soda mask will remove dead skin cells by exfoliating your skin and it will reduce the size of your pores considerably.
Use this mask twice a week, then as your face improves you can try it out just once a week.
You will have a smooth, radiant and oil free face in no time.