You can get rid of mold from your home as well as any foul odour from your washing machine using a simple recipe involving the use of a naturally occurring oil known as tea tree oil.
This essential oil is originally from Australia and has been used by the Aborigines in the treatment of several ailments for centuries now.
The Aborigines use the leaves of the tea tree to treat minor burns, skin irritation and wounds by crushing the leaves and topically applying the crushed leaves to the site of the irritation, wound or burn.
While this oil cannot be found anywhere else on the planet, it is now available for use and obtainable in most health stores.
It was discovered by Australian scientists about 100 years ago that tea tree oil has very potent antiseptic properties and it was even revealed at the time that tea tree oil was 100 times more powerful as an antiseptic than carbolic acid which was what was available in that era.
Tea tree oil is effective in the treatment of skin and respiratory ailments such as:
- Skin infections like ring worms and eczema
- Runny nose
It also serves as a potent disinfectant and you can use it to eliminate mold in your home.
Here’s all you need;
- Tea tree oil -- 2 teaspoons
- Water -- 2 cups
- A clean cotton cloth
- A spray bottle
- Just add about two teaspoons of tea tree oil in a bowl of two cups of water and mix well.
- Pour out the solution in a spray bottle and shake well before use.
- Spray the solution directly onto mold infested surfaces and use the cloth to wipe the surface you will be amazed that the mold infested surface will be free of mold and more importantly the solution will prevent a reoccurrence of the mold infestation.
Another sources linked in Healthy Life Vision’s articles: naturalremediesforlonglife.com