Apple cider vinegar is nothing less than a natural wonder. Made of fermented apples, it can have a pale to medium-amber color. After processing its acidic content increases.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
Mostly used as part of salads and meals, apple cider vinegar (ACV) is rich in nutrients. It offers so many wonderful health benefits. You may even use it as a cosmetic product. It is also a natural remedy for so many health problems.
ACV is a golden liquid and has so many amazing effects in treating a number of conditions. You can use it to boost your energy levels, to treat wounds and dandruff and many other things.
Most people don’t know that they can also use apple cider vinegar for soaking their feet in. It is the perfect method for getting rid of stinky feet.
16 Amazing Ways ACV is a Miracle Ingredient
Here is how to use ACV and enjoy its numerous benefits:
- Banish Breakouts – ACV is an amazing toner due to its anti-bacterial properties. The alpha hydroxyl acids in it help in exfoliating your skin and tightens the pores. Use a cotton round to apply it on your face after washing your face and before using the moisturizer.
- Soothing Sore Throat – Thanks to apple cider vinegar’s antibacterial properties, using it with warm water to gargle can help in healing sore throat.
- Eliminating Dandruff – ACV’s acid breaks up any buildup on your scalp. It also helps in balancing the scalp’s pH level. Your hair will also become shinier. Mix 1 cup of ACV in 3 cups of water, apply on hair and scalp and leave for 1 hour before rinsing.
- Removing Wart – Soak a cotton ball in ACV and place it over the wart. Use a bandage to hold it in place and leave it overnight. Repeat for a few days and the wart will be gone.
- Deodorant – Because ACV kills bacteria that cause odor, you can use it as a natural deodorant and even as a breath freshener.
- Healing Sinus Infection – Mix 1/4 cup unfiltered ACV, 1 tsp cayenne pepper (having anti-inflammatory properties), 1 tbsp honey, and 1 wedge lemon to prepare a recipe for treating sinus infection.
- Whiter Teeth – Mix 2 parts apple cider vinegar and 1 part baking soda to whiten your teeth and make sure to rinse with water because ACV is highly acidic.
- Healing Sunburn – If you have a sunburn apple cider vinegar can heal it because it balances the skin’s pH. Apply it on the area using a washcloth.
- Cleaning Makeup Brushes – The anti-bacterial properties of ACV help in killing germs and bacteria and remove dirt from your makeup brushes. Mix 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, dip the brushes in this solution, and pat them dry.
- Soothing Psoriasis & Eczema – ACV’s anti-inflammatory properties help in calming your itchy skin. Add it to your bath to calm your eczema or psoriasis.
- Preventing Ingrown Hair – ACV’s acid pH helps in preventing ingrown hair.
- Detoxifying Skin – Mix apple cider vinegar with bentonite clay to create your exfoliating detoxifying mask. Apply it on your skin and it will help eliminate impurities and make your skin brighter.
- No More Stinky Feet – The anti-fungal properties of vinegar. Soak your stinky feet in a foot bath with 1 cup vinegar in 4 cups of water.
- Improve Your Energy Levels – Apple cider vinegar is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Your immune system will become stronger when all these nutrients are added to your body. This will help in fighting off illnesses.
- Improving Digestion – ACV can be used as a salad dressing. Mix 2 tablespoon of water, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoon honey, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 1 lemon wedge to prepare the dressing. ACV has peptin helps in moving things along if your belly gets blocked up.
- Help with Weight Loss – According to studies, apple cider vinegar prevents you from feeling hungry. It does this by slowing stomach emptying. ACV also helps in reducing the glycemic index of foods with high amounts of carbs such as pasta. You will feel fuller for a longer period because ACV slows down the release of glucose into your bloodstream.