This method of cleaning the sink needs to be practiced at least once a month, you should only need to pour vinegar and baking soda.
The vinegar is very useful tool for maintaining the hygiene in the household. Look at the video and find out several beneficial uses. 10 tips are following:
- It eliminates the unpleasant odors.
- You can clear a clogged pipe.
- It removes any residual glue prints on glass and other surfaces.
- It the cat adores scratching the couch, spray little vinegar to it.
- Put little amount of vinegar into the water which is in the vase with the flowers. The flower will last longer.
- Mix vinegar 1/3, 2/3 water and a few drops of detergent for dish wash. You will combine excellent cleaning elements for the bathroom and the kitchen.
- Pour few drops of vinegar on a soft cloth and wipe your glasses with it.
- Make trap from apple vinegar and foil for the flies.
- Make solution of ¼ vinegar and ¾ water, put it in a sprayer bottle and spray the fresh washed clothes. You will easily iron them after.
- You will be able to remove the scale of vessel from the dishes if you leave them soaked in a solution of hot water and vinegar for a while.