Golden Milk is known as ancient ayurvedic healer. Yogis knew that it helps to heal crack joints. Golden milk is the combination of coconut milk and turmeric. The most important ingredient is turmeric, which has amazing healing and health benefits. Golden milk reduces swelling, fever, pain, and depression. Turmeric is used for many centuries in cooking and as a beauty product. People should have this drink in morning or evening.
Recent medical researches proved that turmeric has no side effect and can also be used in manufacturing drugs. Turmeric 150 different remedial powers .it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti- cancer properties.
Turmeric has many additional advantages:
- It removes the effects of poison and toxin.
- Helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- Control biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain.
- It regulates chemical properties within the organism.
- Controls high blood pressure.
- Lower fats and oil in a body.
- Increase the ability of the organism to resist against infection and antibodies.
- Prevents the body from cancer.
- It relieves the body from pain and burn and heels injuries.
It’s also helpful in following diseases
Make a thick turmeric paste and form into a ball. Swallow it with a glass of water. You can do this few times a day.
Creaky or Stiff Joints: Take at least 1 cup of Golden Milk every day for 40 days.
Fresh turmeric juice is quite an effective soother and healer for many skin issues like eczema, shingles, chicken pox, poison oak and scabies. Turmeric paste can be a substitute for the same. Paste should be applied directly to the affected area. Place a lose cotton clothing over the area.
It helps stop bleeding, plus because of its anti-bacterial quality, it will also help to prevent infection. For cuts, pile on the turmeric, cover with gauze and apply pressure to the area to stop the bleeding.
Made with fresh plain yogurt, turmeric, and water, this is especially helpful in countering odor and yeast problems, and is the best douche to use following the menstrual period.
Preparation of golden milk:-
- Organic Turmeric Powder (1/2 cup)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Black pepper (1.5 tbsp.)
- Virgin coconut oil (5 tbsp.)
Take a pot of stainless steel and start heating water. Add turmeric and black pepper and cook the mixture until a thick paste is formed. This may take about 7 to 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and add virgin coconut oil, mix it well using whisk. Now transfer the paste into a glass jar with a lid and store inside the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
- Golden Paste (1 tbsp.)
- Milk ( 2 cups)
- Honey to taste (optional)
- 1/8 tbsp. vanilla (optional)
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
2 cups of milk and 1 teaspoon of golden paste are to be heated in a stainless steel pot moderately (do not boil). Whisk can be helpful in completely mixing the paste into the milk. You may add vanilla, honey and cinnamon if you wish.