Gout is a complex form of arthritis that causes a lot of discomfort to sufferers.
This disease occurs as a result of an accumulation of uric acid in the blood stream, this is usually caused by the kidneys overworking and generating excess toxins that are ved in the blood stream.
What happens is that this excess toxins will crystallise and this crystallisation accumulates in the joints causing inflammation and pain.
Gout can be really painful and results in internal heat, aching, redness and fragility of the joints.
Most sufferers of this ailment are on one pain killer or the other and more often than not they tend to get addicted to these drugs raising another problem.
The side effects of most conventional pain killers vary from mild skin irritation to major cardiovascular problems, so raking those pills often may not be the best remedy for gout.
You can get treated for this debilitating condition today using completely natural ingredients with no side effects.
Here’s what you need
- Ginger -- one root stem (3 to 4inches)
- Turmeric powder -- 1 tablespoon
- Tart cherry juice -- 1/4 cup
- Pineapple -- 1
- Pure natural honey (optional) -- 1 tablespoon
- Take off your pineapple skin and stem, chop the pineapple into chunks.
- Put these chunks in a blender and blend, add in your tart cherry juice, turmeric and ginger.
- Achieve a homogeneous mixture, then pour out this mixture in a glass jar with a lid and make sure the lid is put on it and the jar is properly covered after the mixture is in the glass jar.
- Refrigerate for a period of 10 days.
- Note, you can add your pure natural honey if you like for taste during preparation.
- Do not leave thus mixture in the fridge for more than a month.
- You should drink a glass of this mixture once daily preferably in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach.
Another sources linked in Health and Love Page’s articles: