The food can really save your life! But, it is very important what kind of food can do it. If you practice wrong diet which is rich in sugars, industrial oil, soybeans, meat and refined flour – you do many wrongs to your body. If you choose a proper and healthy diet that the doctors already consume then, your body will be grateful for it.
Read below the ingredients that the doctors consume:
- Beans – It is rich in antioxidants, protein and fiber. It helps in reducing the diabetes, heart diseases and even obesity. It also cleanses the body from toxins, cholesterol and estrogen.
- Green Tea – It is rich in polyphenols, particularly EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). All studies show that it reduces the risk of cancer of the intestines, stomach, breast and prostate. This tea can also be consumed cold.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate is on top of the healthiest ingredients ever with reasons. The seeds are rich in antioxidants and essential amino acids plus minerals that boost the immune system such as zinc and copper. 100% pomegranate juice is recommended without any sugar adds.
- Green vegetables – Broccoli are rich in sulforaphane, a compound that protects against tumor and several cancers. One meal of green vegetables daily or half cup of cooked it reduces the risk of heart attack by 23%. Cook the broccoli until it becomes light green. If you over boil it, it will get bitter taste.
- Blueberries – From all of the grain fruits the blueberries contain the highest amount of atocijanin a potent antioxidant that gives the blue. Drinking just one cup of blueberries for a week it will reduce the risk of diabetes by 23%. Buy them while it’s their season and freeze them.
- Eggs – Eggs are healthy for the brain. If you eat breakfast, your body will begin to produce dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine which affect the increased alertness, energy and mood.
- Kefir – Similar to yogurt, kefir has a lot of proteins and calcium, strives to produce healthy bacteria and reduces the level of lactose. It helps in removing excess pounds. When you buy it, note that is does not have extra sugar.
- Wild salmon – The salmon is rich in omega 3 acids which affect the good mood and do better functioning of the cells, reducing wrinkles. 10 grams of it will satisfy the daily requirement of vitamin D in the organism, which is vital for the bone health and prevention of cancer.
- Apples – This fruit is rich in soluble fiber, which lowers cholesterol. Antioxidants and phytonutrients that help with inflammation. The study showed that if you eat and apple 15 minutes before meal, the calories which will be intake from the meal will be reduced by 15%.
- Nuts – Almonds have fewer calories than it was previously thought. They are recommended for older people who need vitamin E and omega- 3 fatty acids, which will prevent the reduction of the brain.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil represents healthy source of fat that help in metabolism. Choose less processed form of coconut oil.
- Avocado – Avocado = fat+ appetite. The simple combination of fat and fiber of avocado, makes you feel full. Only half avocado increases the production of leptin, hormone that makes you full. Add avocado in salads and you will increase the absorption of antioxidants from lettuce, spinach and carrots.
- Coffee – Coffee is the richest source of antioxidants. It also reduces the risk of aggressive breast tumor and liver. Caffeine from coffee speeds up the metabolism by 16%.
- Mango – This fruit is rich in vitamin A and E. It lowers the triglycerides. Freshly squeezed mango juice can be used as topping for chicken or fish.