Water has been known to be a natural remedy for a variety of ailments and in Japan water therapy is treatment is an essential daily routine.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
It is not unusual for a Japanese to drink water first thing in the morning when they wake up and this is actually very good if you want avoid constipation.
The Japanese medical society have for long claimed that that water treatment is very effective for the curing and treatment of ailments such as cardiovascular problems, epilepsy, asthma, headaches, TB, kidney and urine dysfunction, diarrhea, diabetes, piles, obesity, arthritis, vision issues, meningitis, womb cancer, menstrual disorders, ear, nose, throat concerns, tachycardia and bronchitis.
So how does it work?
- Make sure you drink about 4 glasses of water in the morning when you wake up and before you brush your teeth (each glass should contain about160 ml of water)
- After brushing your teeth and rinsing your oral cavity do not drink anything for about 45 minutes.
- Eat breakfast with your favorite juice or tea. You could also drink just water as well.
- Make sure you avoid eating or drinking anything for about two hours after breakfast.
- So fur glasses in the morning may be difficult for you, no problem you can begin with just a glass, and then gradually increase the amount of water you drink until you can drink four glasses easily.
- Remember drinking water is not just for the sick but also for the healthy, drink water and live a healthier lifestyle today.
Duration of water intake for different ailments
- Arthritis – In the first week patients should observe this treatment for three days and in the second week it should be daily.
- Cancer – 180 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- Gastritis – 10 days
- Hypertension – 30 days
- TB – 90 days
With water treatment there are no side effects and remember that urinating frequently is not an issue. Try and make this cost effective therapy a daily regiment and watch as your health would improve tremendously.