You can gain many health benefits if you consume rice-water. In order to prepare this old Chinese beneficial beverage (which is becoming more and more popular in the modern western civilization) you will only need two ingredients – rice and water. Healthier and more beautiful skin, shiny hair and nails, more energy and healthy body are just some of the benefits you can gain by consuming this drink.
Method of preparation:
If you think that the water in which you have washed the rice is the one that is beneficial, you are wrong big time.
This water is drinkable and beneficial but not as close as the “real” rice-water we are going to talk about.
The true beneficial water is the one in which you have boiled the rice in. This is the one that will give you the above mentioned benefits and so much more.
In order to prepare rice-water you will need to put more water than usual because this is not just a regular rice cooking.
You can use rice-water for drinking or washing your hair and/or face with it. This water is drinkable while hot, cooled down a bit or cold. No matter how you use it, you will gain all the benefits because rice has released all its useful ingredients into the water while cooking.
- Regulates body temperature
- Successfully prevents gastroenteritis
- Prevents and cures constipation
- Excellent in preventing cancer
- Provides energy
- You skin will become softer and more beautiful if you wash it with rice-water
- Use rice-water as a substitute for tonic
- Rica-water will assist when it comes to closed pores on your face
- Your hair will become healthier, sexier and shinier if you wash it with rice-water
Source: Health And Healthy Living