Each of us at least once in their lives has been faced with this unpleasant situation. First comes the itching then occurrence of bubbles and finally herpes. After this phenomenon we ask ourselves how to get rid of this phenomenon?
Lip hepres is disease caused by viruses. A rapid treatment can be achieved by the use of antiviral pharmaceutical products or folk remedies.
Quickly treating heprs of mouth with assets of folk medicine:
1. Herpes can be cured using a very simple tool, which can be found in any household -- baking soda. Boil 100 ml of water, add 1 teaspoon of baking soda in it, stir and remove it from the pot away from the fire. Soak cotton tampon in this solution and the place it onto the herpes. Practice this procedure several times a day.
2. Kitchen salt can also provide quick herpes treatment. For this purpose, a small amount of salt should be put onto the affected area. Repeat this several times throughout the day.
3. Egg shell is yet another way to fight herpes. The thin membrane located on the inside of the shell of the egg is a great anti-inflammatory tool. You should just remove the membrane from the inside of the shell and put it on the sore area. The result will surprise you!
4. We all know about the excellent effect of garlic, used for different diseases, and herpes is no exception. Garlic is natural antiviral agent. Mix 2 cloves of chopped garlic with a teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of flour and 1 teaspoon of honey. You will get excellent homemade ointment against herpes, which you can apply on the critical areas of the lips.
5. Tea tree oil is recommended to be applied to the affected area on every 2 hours. It is possible to get a slight tingling sensation, but after 2 days you will forget all about this problem.
6. Propolis drops perfectly dry and disinfect the wound. You should apply plenty of the propolis ointment onto herpes and then moisten it with marigold or chamomile oil. Repeat the procedure after 2-3 hours. Repeat this 3 to 4 times a day.