There is a potent tonic comprising if natural ingredients that has been used for centuries.
This tonic is so potent that it is known to have very powerful antibiotic properties that can destroy most gram-positive or gram-negative bacteria.
It will boost your blood circulation as well as lymph flow and its antifungal properties make it effective against fungal infection like candida.
Here’s the tonic recipe:
- Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) -- 700ml
- Garlic (chopped) -- 1/4
- Turmeric powder -- 2 tablespoons or turmeric root (2 pieces)
- Onion (chopped) -- 1/4
- Grated ginger -- 1/4
- Horseradish (grated) -- 2 tablespoons
- Red hot chili peppers (fresh) -- 2
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a bowl apart from the ACV, once mixed transfer to a mason jar.
- Next, add the ACV and fill the jar to the brim.
- Seal the jar and make sure you shake it well.
- Leave the jar in a dark place for a fortnight, make sure you shake the jar well several times daily.
- Once two weeks are up, strain the mixture using a gauze.
- You can use the dry components to cook so they are not thrown away as waste or you could even add some olive oil to it and use it as salad dressing.
How To Use It
- Since the tonic has a strong flavour you could consume a slice of orange or lemon to help to neutralize the taste.
- You should gargle then swallow the tonic, do not dilute it with water however.
- If you intend boosting your immune system and to fight cold you should take a teaspoon of the tonic everyday. You can steadily increase this dosage until you can drink a glass daily.
- For more serious health concerns you should consume between 5 to 6 tablespoons of this tonic daily.
- Children, pregnant and nursing mothers can drink the tonic but only in small doses.
The Health Benefits Of The Ingredients In This Amazing Tonic
It is rich in curcumin which has very potent anticancer properties. It is also useful in the treatment of joint pain and inflammation.
It has very potent antibiotic properties and it can boost the body’s immune system and help it to combat infections.
Just like garlic it has very potent antibiotic properties and can help protect the body from fungal and bacterial infections.
It is useful for improving your lungs and it will help combat common cold as well as open up your sinus and free it of mucus build up.
Ginger helps to boost blood circulation and it also has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chili Pepper
This spice helps to boost blood circulation and they also have very effective antibiotic properties to help you fight infections as well.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
These are made from fresh ripe apples which are fermented and are subjected to several processes before arriving as a vinegar. They are rich in pectin which is a type of fiber and it helps to lower your blood pressure as well as cholesterol level.
ACV is also able to extract calcium from foods consumed and this calcium is useful for elderly people.
ACV is also rich in potassium that helps improve bones, teeth and nails quality and strength. Potassium also helps to eliminate toxins from your body by cleansing your liver.
There is also beta-carotene in apple cider vinegar that helps to protect your skin from damage caused by free-radicals.
If you intend shedding excess weight then you should make ACV a daily companion.
The malic acid in apple cider vinegar helps to combat bacterial and fungal infections. Malic acid will dissolve the uric acid deposits in your joints which causes pain and inflammation. The uric acid is then eliminated from your body subsequently.
Some medical conditions for which ACV has been used and has proven to be effective include;
In the treatment of…
- sore eyes
- Hair loss
- Weak bones
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Mild food poisoning