Cabbage is often avoided, it falls in the background when it comes to vegetables that are consumed for the sake of health. Experts say this is happening because of its less bitter taste.
Cabbage is one very healthy vegetable, among other things just like broccoli, kale and spinach. Nutrients that cabbage possess actually exceed the efficiency of some commercial drugs.
Cabbage juice on the other hand has even more nutritional power.
These are the advantages of cabbage juice:
- Antioxidants – Cabbage and cabbage juice is rick in antioxidants, they fight against the free radicals in the body.
- Fighting bad diseases – Phytochemicals in cabbage, boost the immune system and fight against viruses, diseases, even the ones dangerous as cancer.
- Cholesterol – Omega 3 fatty acids from cabbage helps in lowering the blood pressure, bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Tanning and skin – Cabbage is packed with nutrients who work to maintain the integrity of the skin: vitamins such as A and E for healing and rejuvenating, sulfur for infections and calcium for purity.
- Indigestion – Cabbage juice contains lactic acid which helps in the natural composition of flora and acts as a disinfectant.