Lately you are surrounded by bugs or spiders around your home. You are panicking, you are feeling disgusted but this problem can be easily solved. By a natural way of course.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
Instead of burning them with fire or using different chemicals here are some ideas of natural vanquishing.
- The use of cedar – less inclined to rot, you can put anywhere in the house you want and use it as blockade. You can use it for the hangers, dressers and the cupboards. Put it also in front of your house outside.
- Have a clean yard- if you want to regulate as much as you can the spots where they usually hang you need to keep your yard clean as much as you can. Free yourself from those leaves, grass clippings and piles of wood.
- Use of citrus – the bugs and spiders are not big fans of citrus so if you spot the places they mostly hang rub the walls with citrus peels from oranges, lemons or limes.
- Peppermints oil – Take one spray bottle and pour inside the bought peppermint essential oil. Spray the territories where spiders eventually left the webs. It will keep them away and your home will smell awesome.
- Keep your home clean – you need to clean every steam and every spider web always. If you have cellar water problems you need to fix them immediately. Tide consistently everything.
- Spray vinegar – if you don’t have or can’t find a peppermint oil, use vinegar instead. Spray in the areas where spiders and bugs hang.
Getting rid of other pests
There are a few tips for keeping them away from your house. Bugs and other insects are not fans of essential oils like lemon, orange, clove so spraying the home with them can easily keep them away. They also don’t like garlic or pepper powder.
Cut some cucumber slides if you have problem with ants. Put them in the areas where ants are present the most. For flies use pounded mint leaves.
You should always choose the natural way of ridding them.
Article and Featured Image Source: www.healthtipsportal.com