Castor oil is an amazing oil that has been used as a remedy for both skin and hair issues.
It is affordable and a natural remedy with no side effects.
Importance Of Castor Oil
This amazing oil has been used as both a hair booster and skin care remedy for a very long time.
It helps to fade out scar tissue, it’s great for acne and pimples as well as for charred lips. You can also use it to thicken your hair and live it rich, bouncy and shiny.
Using Castor Oil As An Effective Remedy For Your Hair, Eyelashes And Eyebrows
- You should get an organic, hexane free cold pressed castor oil.
- Topically apply it to your eyebrows after washing your face at night.
- You will notice that your eyebrows will be darker and thicker in about three months’ time.
- It is always better to apply the castor oil at night before bedtime.
So How Does Castor Oil Aid Hair Growth?
Castor oil is high in ricinoleic acid which is both an antifungal and antibacterial agent.
When you apply castor oil to your hair, eyelashes or eyebrows it will prevent the growth of any bacteria or fungus.
By applying the oil to your hair you will give it a coat that will prevent your hair from falling out.
Your hair as well as the skin around it and your scalp will be adequately nourished, so also will your hair follicles as castor oil is rich in omega 9 fatty acids.
The oil will get deep into your hair follicles and skin pores to nourish it and aid hair growth.
Its high gloss feel will leave your hair looking lush and glossy with a bright sheen.
Castor Oil Will Help You To Regrow Your Hair
- Just put two drops of castor oil on the palm of your hands.
- Rub the oil on your head and scalp.
- Be careful not to apply too much oil, so that your head and scalp is not too greasy.
- In a short time you will notice that your hair will begin to regrow.
- Adding apricot kernel oil or coconut oil to the castor oil will help you get a good spread of your castor oil on your head and scalp.
- You can also prevent thinning out at the edges of your hairline by using castor oil, just apply a small amount with your hands and it will help to strengthen and thicken your hair, eyelashes and brows and also to avoid shedding and thinning.
Use Castor Oil To Give You Smooth And Shiny Lips As Well As To Reduce Scar Tissue:
You can get rid of keloids and scar tissue by using castor oil.
It will penetrate deeply into the scar tissue and will soften hard scar tissues as well as smoothen them out.
Castor oil will also stimulate your white blood cells as it has a white blood cell stimulating agent.
It will reduce inflammation and help heal wounds quicker. You can also use castor oil to soften and smooth out charred lips especially during winter. It will keep it nice and moist and prevent any peeling or cracking.