The psoriasis is one chronic skin disease that is marked by red patches covered with white scales, dry skin, itching and thickened nails. The disease is an ardent skin diseases.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
The psoriasis affects both sexes at the same time and is more frequent during the first 15 to 30 years of life besides the fact that it can occur at any age. This is not contagious disease.
Psoriasis is not so serious and does not cause many health problems but is quite an aesthetic problem. The causes for getting psoriasis is still mystery. It is believed that psoriasis is a genetic effect of certain environmental factors. The alternative medicine into the reasons is counting the improper diet and accumulation of toxins in the body. The natural medicine provides methods to mitigate complete reduction of its symptoms.
For treating psoriasis your first step should be the change of the unhealthy habits. Cleaning the body, proper nutrition, maintain of external health, control of stress, lots of sunlight and use of natural products against psoriasis.
Start by keeping a food diary and activities so that you can later see what really can be helpful for you.
1.Clean your body – Three times yearly do cleansing of the body, especially of the liver which is main reason for all of the skin diseases. Cleansing the body can be implemented with the help of teas, natural juices or special food supplements.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
- Green clay – The green clay can successfully treat psoriasis. It is one special clay for oral use and can be found in pharmacies or healthy food stores. In the evenings take full teaspoon of green clay and pour 2 dl of water. Do not use metal spoon or glass because the clay most not come into contact with metal. Take it in the morning after getting up or in the evening before sleeping. Optionally you can consume it one hour before meal.
Take the clay by the following recommendation:
First week: Take the clay in the morning without stirring and discard the sludge.
Second week: After waking up take the clay and stir it, leave it for 5 minutes and drink it.
Third week: Stir it in the morning and drink it immediately.
Make pause after these 3 weeks. This organism cleanse can be practiced from 2 to 4 times yearly. Also, the green clay can be used for treating inflammatory conditions of skin.
- Burdock root – Traditionally it treats inflammatory conditions of the skin. Prepare the tea by the following procedure: take one teaspoon of burdock root and boil it into 3, 5 dl of water for about 10 minutes and strain it. Drink it freshly prepared three times a day. Other plants that clean the liver are dandelion and artichoke. Other herbs that help with psoriasis are: nuts, marigold, nettle, onions and garlic.
2.Adequate food – The diet while the condition of psoriasis is present should be healthy, fresh and simply prepared. It is desirable to consume organic products. Reduce your intake of red meat, refined fats, white sugar and white flour. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, seeds, legumes and cold pressed oil. Drink plenty water and unsweetened herbal teas. Also, the Mediterranean food is quite good against psoriasis.
3.Natural preparations for psoriasis treatment
- Chaga mushroom
The chaga mushroom acts against stress, which is the cause in 90% of all diseases. Reports from the clinic in Vladivostok indicate to 100% treatment of psoriasis from using Chaga mushroom.
- Oil from black caraway
The seeds from this oil can be taken orally and also can be applied on the infected areas. Its act is antifungal and antibacterial. It heals the inflamed areas of the skin and it reduces itching and irritation, accelerates the healing of skin also. The recommended intake of this oil is one tablespoon, 3 times a day.
- Vitamins and minerals
The combination of vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 and selenium helps with severe psoriasis. The people who have problems with psoriasis can benefit from the intake of beta carotene or omega 3 fatty acids.
4.Phototherapy – In some cases, sunbathing dramatically helps psoriasis, so to some patient’s disease completely disappears during summer time. The natural sunlight stimulates the production of vitamin D, which is widely used in the treatment against psoriasis. For this purpose it can be used artificial light sources for treating as the domestic UVB lamps. To many, besides phototherapy, the sea water is quite helpful for them because it removes the layers of the infected parts of skin. Avoid the sun between 11am to 6pm. At start do not expose yourself much to sun and after your skin starts being used to it, increase your expose on sunlight.
5.External skin care – In cases of psoriasis is important to maintain regular and frequent hygiene and ample hydration. Soak the skin in a bath and do peeling for removing the diseased layer of skin. After this, rub the skin with oils and fats which are helpful against psoriasis.
- Garra Rufa fish – This treatment with fish takes place three weeks. The patients is drowns into water in which the fishes are swimming and they start nibbling the affected skin. Do not worry – this is safe and secure method. The fish also helps against acne and eczema but in cases of psoriasis, they give best results who are visible within a week. After this treatment, the redness will disappear and the skin will be smooth and won’t burn and itch.
- St. John’s wort oil – it is one very strong oil and is very useful for people who suffer from psoriasis. It can be bought in pharmacies. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and after applying it instantly relives the symptoms of damaged and inflamed skin plus it accelerates the healing.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is known as agent against inflammation of the skin. It softens and hydrates the skin. You can buy fresh herb and squeeze the gel from its leaves or you can just buy fresh juice or gel.
- Tar – Shampoos, creams and shower creams from tar help to relieve psoriasis. The bath from tar is very useful when psoriasis covers most parts of the body.
- Salicylic acid – The preparations from salicylic acid are often used for many skin diseases because they act like pilling – the remove the dried skin.
Treatment for psoriasis in several steps:
- Make cleanses of the body
- Eat healthy
- Choose anti- inflammatory foods
- Spend more time at sun
- Make regular pilling
- Hydrate your skin
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes
If you suffer from psoriasis do not be despaired. Patiently look for natural remedy and find way of proper nutrition that will suit you.