There is a magical point on your body and it is called the Point of a Hundred Diseases. A Japanese legend tells us that this point is the secret to longevity and has been passed from generation to generation for thousands of years.
If you massage this point regularly, you can prevent a hundred diseases.
Another word for a point in the body is a meridian. Acupressure, an ancient Eastern healing philosophy, works on pressure points -- applying pressure to certain points on the body using hands and fingers. The pressure gets energy flowing and healing flowing to the parts of the body that need it.
Acupressure or acupuncture are serious healing philosophies, alternate medicines that can only be done by professionals. But there is a pressure point in your body that you can use and by applying pressure, you will prevent and heal disease.
Zu San Li
This process is called Zu San Li and if you do it on a regular basis it can protect against disease, slow the ageing process and boost your overall health.
Where is Zu San Li?
It can be found easily. It is positioned under the kneecap. Put your hands on your knees (left hand on left knee, and right hand on right knee) and find the point between the ends of your ring and little finger.
You can also locate the Zu San Li point by sitting on the floor and pushing our feet on the ground in front of you. Heels down. You will be aware there is a place on your knee that’s slightly higher. The highest point is the Zu San Li point.
What can Zu San Li do?
- Control the spinal cord, responsible for the proper function of the reproductive system, digestive tract, kidneys and glands
- Control the function of all organs in the lower part of the body
- Support the function of the adrenal glands, important for the function of the body and overall health
- Restore inner balance
- Boost your self-esteem
- Can be beneficial for healthy weight loss
- Provide relief from gastritis, urinary incontinence, constipation, impotence, hiccups
- Reduce anxiety, stress, and tension
It can also prevent inflammation, improve digestion, help gastrointestinal issues, reduce the effects of a stroke, regulate glucose and insulin, and improve the immune system.
Directions for massage
- Relax for a while before the massage
- Sit down
- Breathe in deeply and focus on your feelings
- You should start the healing and spiritual procedure to restore the harmony of your mind and body
- Massage the point on each leg in 9 circular movements clockwise
You can do this massage morning, afternoon and night. It takes about ten minutes.
You can also add things like garlic, oats, rice or buckwheat to aid the massage.
If you do this massage during the day can also provide a number of advantages. Massaging the Zu San Li point clockwise in the morning, 8 days before the New Moon will boost your immune system, improve your body organ function and promote cell regeneration.
Massaging this point r before lunch will improve your digestive system, memory, and cardiovascular system.
Massaging the Zu San Li point after lunch can relieve anxiety, stress, tension and headaches.
Massaging this point in the evening will boost your metabolism and at night it will help you drop extra pounds.