If you drink way too many sodas, it is time for you to quit this bad habit. Sodas have many negative effects on the health.
- Sodas contain phosphates and phosphoric acid which prolong sodas shelf life but reduce human’s life.
Fats in the blood
- When we drink sodas, our arteries lose their flexibility because the level of triglycerides enlarged by 30%.
High blood pressure
- Because of the fact that sodas contain a lot of sugar, when drinking them, we might get high blood pressure.
Large waist circumference
- 10-year old research has shown that people who drink two sodas every day have their waist enlarged by double than those who do not drink sodas.
- If you drink one or more sodas per day, the risk of getting kidney stones will increase by 33%.
- Citric and phosphoric acid are contained in sodas. These two compounds change the pH value in the mouth which leads to damaging the teeth enamel.