We all know that when it comes to removing plaque, the dentist will do the job perfectly. However, there are many natural recipes through which you can get rid of plaque at home.
- 30 grams of walnut husks
- Put the walnut husks in a bowl.
- Add the water and place the mixture on the stove. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Soak your toothbrush in the resulting mixture and wash your teeth for 5 minutes.
Repeat this procedure in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- 4 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoon of linden flower
- 1 liter of water
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl
- Cover them with water and place the bowl you are using on low heat.
- Cook the mixture for half an hour.
Wash your teeth with the resulting mixture after every meal.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Soak your toothbrush in apple cider vinegar and wash your teeth.
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with water to avoid damaging teeth enamel.