Make sure you always use fresh Aloe Vera gel, directly from the leaves. This way, you will be sure it is 100% fresh, natural and full of nutrients.
Most skin care products are Aloe Vera based. So, there’s no reason why you can’t prepare your own gel, made of natural ingredients, at home.
This plant possesses numerous healing properties, grows fast and can branch into many other plants. You can prepare the gel we mentioned by mixing it with some other useful ingredients.
- ¼ cup of fresh aloe
- ⅛ teaspoon of lemon acid
- ¼ teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Remove one side of the Aloe leaf’s hard skin and scoop all the liquid out with a spoon.
- Leave the leaf for several minutes in order to extract every last bit of liquid. Knowing this plant’s health benefits, it would be pity not to use it all.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a homogeneous gel-like mixture.
- Transfer the resulting gel to a container which you should tightly close. Keep the gel in the fridge for at least one month.
This gel is a great tool for treating burns. It has unbelievable health properties for the skin including soothing inflammation, hybridizing properties. It also cools and calms the skin. Apply it onto the affected area and you will feel relief right away. You can use it as part of other recipes that have aloe Vera.