Everyone has heard of ginger, but did you know that this culinary spice has been used by Asians for centuries in the treatment of several health conditions?!
In fact ginger is a common herb that is given a prominent place in old Indian, Middle Eastern and Chinese literature for potent healing properties.
This herb is full of the following minerals and vitamins:
- Potassium, which helps to improve your cardiovascular condition.
- Manganese, which boosts your immune system and helps with blood circulation.
- Silicon, which helps to improve your skin, teeth, nails and hair.
- Beta-carotene, for good eyesight.
- Phosphorus, helps with your immunity.
- Zinc, great for your blood.
- Calcium, for strong teeth and bones.
- Iron, great for your blood.
- Vitamin A, B complex, C and E
Numerous studies have been conducted and are still being carried out on the importance of ginger and gingerol which is an extract from the herb.
This extract is known to be effective in the reduction of inflammation of the joints,which is great for sufferers of gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
Gingerol is a very strong anti-inflammatory element from ginger that is effective also in the treatment of migraines, nerve and muscle aches and pains.
Here is a recipe you can try out today
- Ginger root (fresh) -- 1 to 2 inches
- Organic lemon -- 1/2
- Clean drinking water -- 3 cups
- Pure natural honey -- 2 tablespoons
- The first thing you need to do is to finely grate your ginger root in a container.
- Next you need to add your organic lemon and 2 to 3 cups of clean drinking water.
- After this, add your pure natural honey and mix well.
- You need to then strain the mixture and consume the drink for the entire day.
By so doing you will notice significant improvements in the inflammation of your joints and also with your muscle pains and migraines.