There are several commercial hair bleaching products, but these products tend to have toxic chemicals that cause more harm than good to the health of your hair.
However, you can lighten your hair today with a simple DIY homemade recipe that comprises of 100% natural ingredients and the beauty of it all is this recipe will enhance your hair growth and will not leave any side effects.
Furthermore, these ingredients are easy to obtain and are affordable as well.
Here’s what you need:
- Pure honey -- 1 tablespoon
- Caramel tea -- 1 teabag
- Lemon juice -- 1 fresh organic lemon
- Boiled water -- 1 cup
- Put the caramel tea bag in the cup of boiled water.
- Leave for a while, then strain.
- Once cool at room temperature, add your honey and lemon juice.
- Stir well and it’s ready for use.
- Get a soft bristle brush.
- Dip the brush in the mixture and use the brush to brush the mixture into your hair.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it off afterwards with shampoo as normal.
- If you try this procedure daily for a couple of weeks your hair will lighten.