Ginger has got the most amazing health qualities and benefits and if you make it into a tea these qualities are extra beneficial.
Ginger has two important substances -- gingerdiol and gingerols. Both have very strong antibacterial properties, and are also anti-fungal and anti-viral. Ginger will also strengthen your immune system and work as an anti-inflammatory.
Here are some of the ways ginger will help you
- Improves brain performance and memory
- Benefits blood circulation
- Aids digestion
- Combats high blood pressure
- Relieves muscle and join pain
- Good for a healthy heart
- Eases symptoms of menopause
- Removes plaque from teeth
- Good for cholesterol
- Relieves symptoms of nausea
- Eases constipation
- Stops diarrhoea and cramps
- Can help fight cancer
Ginger has been shown to slow down the progress and metástasis of cancer cells. It can be effective in protecting against pancreatic cancer, lung and liver cancer, prostate, bladder and skin cancer.
- One cup water
- One ginger root or six slices of fresh ginger
- Organic honey
- Boil the water in a pot
- Add the sliced ginger and leave to simmer for ten minutes
- Once off the stove, add the honey, drink and enjoy
Ginger will help cleanse your system, aid your digestion and leave you feeling stronger and healthier. Add ginger tea to your diet. A cup a day can do wonders.