Rick Simpson is the biggest fighter for legalization of cannabis for medical purposes in the world. This is due to the fact that Rick completely healed over 5.000 people from cancer.
First, we want to emphasize that oil production on your own is a dangerous process because of a range of chemical reactions. Simpson has published the recipe and we are about to present it to you from scratch.
- Put the previously dried plant in a plastic bowl
- Soak the material with the solvent you use.You can use different types and Simpson personally uses clean petroleum. You can also use 99% alcohol,which can be found in any pharmacy. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than petroleum. Therefore oil that has been made from alcohol is darker. If the procedure is performed correctly there will be very few or no solvent residues in the oil.You will need about 8 liters of solvent to separate the THC of a pound of plant material.
- Mash the plan material with a wooden stick.
- The plant material must be completely submerged. Mash it with a stick.While doing that THC is allocated from the plant material.
- Do this constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture of solvent and oil (drained and with out plant material)into another container. At that point you have already recovered 80% THC from the plant material.
- In order to get the rest 20% of THC, add solvent into the plant material and mash for another 3 minutes with wooden stick.
- Add this mixture to the previous one.
- Throw away the plant material from which you “drained” the THC.
- Transfer the oil and solvent mixture into another clean bowl by draining it through coffee filter.