This plant originated in the Himalayas. Hemp is the most commonly used term for varieties of cannabis plants, which include fibers, oils and seeds. Hemp is one of the cleanest plants in the country. This plant is famous for its nutritional and medicinal properties of seeds and oil. Hemp seed is the richest and only natural source of essential oils for human consumption. It is regarded as a super-food due to its unique ratio of Omega-3, Omega-6 and gamma-linolenic acids.
Nutrition and Health Benefits
- The oil contains fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce the tendency for blood clots and improve cholesterol, and Omega-6, which are essential for the formation of healthy cell membranes, the proper development and functioning of the nervous system.
- You can provide the entire essential fatty acids necessary for life as a result of the balanced 80% EFA (enhances the immune system) content of the oil.
- Hemp oil also contains antioxidants, phytosterols and nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, and modest amounts of iron and zinc. It is also an excellent source of chlorophyll.
- The oil is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant.
- The optimal balance of Omega-3, 6 and 9, plus all essential amino acids presented in the hemp oil cause: lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, enhancing immunity, reducing inflammation, reducing symptoms of PMS, improve organ function , increasing the energy metabolism, improving cardiovascular improvement after exercise.
YOU CAN BUY HEMP OIL HERE: Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil, 24-Ounce Bottle
Hemp seeds and oil are highly nutritious and very tasty. Hemp seed is an excellent source of protein, minerals and dietary fiber. Hemp is the only plant that contains all the essential fatty acids and amino acids needed by the human body. These essential nutrients affect various body functions, including metabolism, skin, mood, behavior, brain and heart. Also, due to its high content of beneficial oils, hemp oil is becoming a common ingredient in lotions and many other cosmetic products for skin and hair etc.
Besides the fact that hemp is used for food, nutrition and body care, it can also be used for making paper, textiles, rope, fuel, plastics, construction materials and others.