These potatoes can be combined with all kinds of meat, are rapidly prepared, look very decorative and have excellent taste. The original recipe comes from Sweden.
- 8 medium size potatoes
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- ½ fresh or dried cloves or optional rosemary or basil.
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Cut each potato into pieces
- Garlic is equally spread in the slots making the potato look like it is infected.
- Potatoes are queued on aluminum foil in the pan
- Mix the spices and put them all over the potatoes
- Olive oil is added ONTO the potatoes which are baked in oven at 200 degrees for around 60 minutes.