Hair loss is more predominant in men, however women can also experience thinning of hair and eventual hair loss and this could be due to nutritional deficiency.
The solution to this problem is usually dependent on the cause of the hair loss.
Guava leaves are great for preventing the thinning and the loss of hair. Guava leaves are also known to help sufferers of dengue fever by increasing platelets in victims.
It is known by scientists that using guava leaves daily to care for your hair will help you fight thinning and loss of hair.
Your hair requires vitamin B which helps your hair fertility and also to boost its overall health.
Using Guava Leaves
- Put a hand full of guava leaves in a liter of clean water.
- Then boil these leaves for 20 minutes.
- Leave it to cool at room temperature.
- It’s now ready for use.
- It can be massaged onto your scalp as well as your hair roots.
- Leave the hair tonic on your hair for a couple of hours and then rinse it off.
- You can also apply the tonic and leave overnight and wrap your head with a towel or put on a shower cap then rinse it off in the morning.
Your hair roots will be given a boost and strengthened. Your hair follicles and hair will be strengthened leaving it looking well-nourished and healthy.