Tooth plaque is more common than you can imagine. There are several conventional ways that can help to get rid of tooth plaque but often these cost an arm and a leg.
While it is important to maintain good oral hygiene, spending a fortune to do so could make this daily healthy routine a luxury most homes can’t afford.
Getting rid of plaque, tartar and stopping bleeding gums see very important and if you can’t regularly afford to visit your dentist and buy off-the-counter oral hygiene products then it would be wise to find an effective alternative.
There is a high premium on homemade DIY oral care remedies, here is a simple one you can try out today;
- Get some walnut shells and have them simmer in clean water for about half an hour.
- Let the solution cool at room temperature, then you should strain it.
- You can now use this liquid to brush your teeth.
- To remove plaque completely, repeat the brushing of your teeth with this walnut shells -- water solution at least thrice daily.
- The plaque and tartar will be completely gone after about two weeks of regular brushing with this solution.
The walnut shells and water solution is rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties making it useful for people suffering from inflammation of their gums as well as gum bleeding.
Using it will reduce the inflammation and stop the bleeding of the gums in a short period of time.