Garlic oil is a natural antibiotic that protects the body from fungi and bacteria development. These two can cause many respiratory and abdominal diseases. This oil is the best known “heart keeper”.
Garlic oil also:
- Improves heart’s function
- Prevents the possibility of blood cloth
- Improves digestion and stomach functions
- Stimulates liver’s, prostate’s and kidneys’ work
- Is effectivein the treatmentof flu andchronicbronchitis
- Strengthens immunity and makes our body infection and virus resistant
- Is very effective against headaches
- Helps in reducing frequent herpes occurrence
- Helps withCandidaandothertypesof fungalinfections
- Lowers blood pressure by astonishing 5% to 10%.
Garlic’s amino acids reduce the bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides. On the other hand, these amino acids increase “good” cholesterol’s concentration (HDL), even when consuming a lot of fatty foods. Garlic can also help in the treatment of various lung diseases.
Since garlic oil has hypoglycemic properties, it is necessary for treatment of diabetes. Scientists have proven that regular consumption of garlic oil reduces the risk of cancer and slows the development of tumor cells in the body.
Garlic oil increases the resistance and is a strong fighter against chest infections. It also facilitates breathing and coughing.
This plant contains large amounts of iodine, which makes it very effective in combating hormonal disorders. It has been proven that treatment with garlic is very effective.
Garlic is also known to be great aphrodisiac.
Garlic is an excellent source of vitamin B6, which is essential for maintaining the immune system and good mood. This unbelievably healthy vegetable can prevent many cancerous diseases.