Walnuts and almonds can be found on everyone’s lists of the healthiest foods, but seems like their cousin’s pistachios, are unjustifiably neglected. The small green fruit is a powerful ally to accelerate metabolism, a foe of bad cholesterol and a significant help in slowing the aging process.
Pistachios are rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and fiber which are essential for our health. This small nut has hidden secrets that are incredibly important to our health.
- The consumption of pistachios in a few weeks can reduce bad cholesterol by a whopping 20 percent. This is due to the large number of antioxidants.
- Pistachios are an excellent source of fiber, at only 100 grams, 10.3 grams of dietary fiber is present, which in turn is essential for accelerating the metabolism.
- Vitamin E protects us against certain forms of cancer. You can reduce the risk of cancer by 30 percent or less.
- Pistachios increase the sexual power of men. According to a recent survey pistachios increase sexuality in men by 51 percent and are responsible for the essential fatty acids. They also help in the creation of sex hormones and increasing blood flow to the genitals.
- Pistachios have a record number of antioxidants that are essential for cell regeneration and therefore pistachios are called “natural Botox”. You only need to eat 5 to 10 pistachios daily in order to achieve this thing.